Sunday, July 12, 2015

Rough and Tumble

The last few days have been rough for me. I've been very down, felt like I'm falling without a net and there is nothing but slippery vines to grab onto. Wednesday was particularly bad as was yesterday. I felt like curling up in a little ball and hiding forever, or worse, I felt like escaping it all. And it isn't anything specific. It is the little things that add up over time. The plumbing in my house that we can't afford to fix. The problem with the car that we can't afford to fix. I get like this and there isn't anything to do except look at happy things and try to get myself into a better mood. I try not to give in to the sad feelings, but sometimes I can't help it. There are some days when no amount of cat videos, My Little Pony cartoons, and Star Butterfly can help. Some things aren't logical and can't be fixed with logic. Some days you feel you just aren't worth the energy that was spent to make you.

On a bad day. © delirium_child

No comments: